Posted on Tuesday, June 12th, 2012 and is filed under Business, Press Release. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Responses are currently closed, but you can trackback from your site.
/EINPresswire.com/ SMi is proud to present their 5th annual KOL Management on 26th & 27th September 2012, in London, the conference focused to keep our audience up-to-date with developments in the ever-changing KOL sphere.
Every pharmaceutical company knows how important it is to develop a successful KOL management program. Audrey Craven, President, European Federation of Neurological Associations (EFNA) talks about understanding the key needs and making it work. Hear directly from Audrey Craven and other Key Opinion Leaders on defining the landscape and developing a successful KOL management program for your organisation.
Bringing together key opinion leaders and pharmaceutical representatives, this event is a unique opportunity to gain an insight into current relations and how to develop and maintain a professional working relationship.
Reasons why you should attend:
• Hear directly from Key Opinion Leaders
• Find out about the Global Health agenda
• Identify and engage with KOLs through effective social media and traditional channels
• Gain an insight into current transparent and flexible relationships
• Improve your relationship with key leaders
• Find out how the Bribery Act affects you
• Establishing the return on investment for your KOL and MSL management
• Develop a successful KOL management program
Keynote Speakers include:
• Audrey Craven, President, European Federation of Neurological Associations (EFNA)
• Alexander Natz, Secretary General, European Confederation of Pharmaceutical Entrepreneurs (EUCOPE)
• Mario Ottiglio, Associate Director, Public Affairs & Global Health Policy, IFPMA
• Michal Konstacky, Medical Affairs Director, Takeda
• Keith Allan, Head of Global Advocacy, Novartis
• Sanjita Panchal, Medical Scientific Liaison, Merck
• Neil Ranasinghe, Medical Sciences Manager, Oncology, Immunology & Neuroscience, Bristol-Myers Squibb
Visit our website here: http://www.smi-online.co.uk/goto/2012kol-uk29.asp
Alternatively contact Shilan Chandi on tel: +44 (0) 20 7827 6738 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Comments are closed.