ISRMEX India 2010-Press Release
/EIN News/ ISRMEX India is being organized by Pixie Consulting Solutions Ltd. from 3-5th Feb, 2010 at NDRI, Karnal (India). The company has a successful past record of having conducted ILDEX (International Livestock and dairy Expo) in collaboration with NEO Bangkok in the year 2006, 2008 & 2009. ILDEX is one of the biggest exhibitions on Livestock and Dairy and has around 150 exhibitors from 17-20 countries and more than 12,000 trade specific visitors.
ISRMEX(International Sugar, Rice & Maize Expo) is a B2B expo of international stature focusing on:
– Pre-Harvest Technology (Agricultural Equipments & other Agri- inputs)
– Post-Harvest Technology
– Export-Import (Rice).
India is an Agri based economy with Agriculture contributing % in India’s GDP and providing employment to around 60% of the population. Growing awareness among farming community has further accelerated the already speeding mechanization in Indian agriculture. The Indian Farm equipment Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5%. So India is a highly potential market for agricultural equipments and fertilizers/Pesticides.
India is the 2nd largest producer and 4th largest exporter of Rice in the world. India’s Basmati Rice is renowned rice and is the favorite in many countries. India has 1,30,000 rice mills so it is also a potential market for milling machinery manufacturers from various parts of the world.
India has more than 550 sugar mills and is the 2nd largest producer of Sugar in the world after Brazil.
India is the 5th largest producer of maize in the world. There is an increased demand for export of maize to some importing countries i.e. China, Japan and far-east countries etc.
ABOUT THE SHOW:
ISRMEX India 2010 is a unique expo that is designed to maximize your chances of success through pre scheduled business meetings supported by our extensive pre-event infrastructure. ISRMEX is designed to bring the cutting edge technology of these industries under one platform.
If you are looking for buyers or suppliers of Indian Basmati in existing as well as emerging market, this expo is the ultimate destination.
ISRMEX INDIA Inaugural: The inaugural session is attended by who’s who of the industry. One can use this as an opportunity for the launch of various intellectual properties like web portals, publications, trade specific books by our honorable chief guest in the presence of entrepreneurs, industry leaders, consultants etc.
Exhibition: Exquisitely planned stalls and excellent layout to exhibit your esteemed brands to magnetize new clients.
Seminars and Presentations: Industry focused seminars, panel discussions address the concerns of the industry while our presentation rooms facilitate the lounge of your new ideas and products
International Meet and Match Lounge: Discuss your business in comfortable ambiance and explore potential international clients, partners and business associates.
– Promotion through literature, letters, posters, banners, collaterals etc.
– Event promotion coverage worldwide through various web portal partners.
– Advertisement and advertising previews in various business and industrial magazines.
– Print media promotional campaign-write ups and articles in leading newspapers and magazines.
– Extensive marketing through road shows in different countries.
– Organizing various workshops and business meetings on industry related topics in different cities in India.
– Pre and Post event coverage in leading newspapers and magazines.
– Direct mailing and distribution of newsletters among industrial players to create awareness of the exhibition and exhibitors.
– Direct E-mail invitations to target key buyers and personal invitations & visits to top executives, CEOs, Embassies, Trade Counselors, Associations, Trade groups, Government officials etc.
ISRMEX is supported by many international portals and publications and many Associations and trade related Govt. Departments.
For any further queries please contact:
Email: [email protected]