/EIN News/ Biogas is heading towards establishing itself as one of the most forward looking forms of renewable energy in the coming years.
SMi’s inaugural Biogas 2010 conference will bring together leading industry experts, regulators, financiers and technology providers from all across Europe to help you understand and benefit from the underlying opportunities of Biogas development, especially in the UK.
Hear key insights from speakers such as Dr Bill Barber from United Utilities and Tom Megginson from GWE Biogas who will make sure that you take away all the key business techniques that can help you successfully thrive in the current market.
Hear key topics surrounding Biogas including;
• AD in the UK: Where we are now and where we need to be
• Deploying technology to optimise the profitability of your anaerobic digester
• Evaluating the environmental impact of co-digestion: Experience from the water industry
• Use of Biogas technologies and Biogas upgrading for grid injection
• Renewable heat using the gas grid
• Financing biogas projects
• Energy from Biogas as part of a UK food BioRefinery at British Sugar
So come and join us at Biogas 2010 at the Crowne Plaza Hotel, St. James, London on 15th and 16th June 2010 for this ideal chance to become part of a stimulating conference. Make sure you attend this event and walk away with all the essential knowledge needed to maximise the potential, profitability and sustainability of your business.
Please contact Sam Hunter on +44 (0)20 7827 6115 or e-mail [email protected] for more information or alternatively, visit; www.smi-online.co.uk/biogas38.asp