06/02/2010 // Crowley , Texas, USA // Nicole Howley // Crowley TX Injury News Reporter: Nicole Howley

Fort Worth, TX—A natural gas leak at a Crowley school sent seven people to the hospital Tuesday morning, June 1, 2010. The leak occurred just after 10:00 a.m., at the Crowley High School Ninth Grade Campus at 1005 West Main St., as reported by CBS 11.

The gas leak reportedly began in science lab classroom, from a malfunctioning Bunsen burner. The science class was reportedly conducting an experiment at the time.

At least three ambulances responded to the school, where they transported seven people to area hospitals for treatment. In all, two adults and five children were taken to Hughley Hospital mainly for observation. The victims reportedly complained of light-headedness and nausea.

The victim’s conditions were not immediately known.

School officials evacuated the building, until the air quality was deemed safe, allowing students to return to class.

Legal News Reporter: Nicole Howley-Legal news for Crowley TX injury lawyers.

Media Information:

Address: 1005 West Main St., Crowley, TX
Phone: 866-598-1315
Url: http://NicoleHowley.visionsmartnews.com/malfunctioning-bunsen-burner-releases-gas-hospitalizes-7_613.html

ABOUT THE AUTHOR: