/EINPresswire.com/ With global challenges in the oil and gas industry continuing it has become even more necessary for international and national oil and gas companies to maximise their profitability through developing a more robust and efficient supply chain ecosystem.
SMi Group presents its 2nd annual Supply Chain Management in Oil and Gas conference, to be held in London on 28th and 29th November 2011. The conference will address challenges, innovation, solutions and lessons learned as influential players from the oil and gas landscape come together to understand how to generate value, create efficiency and improve productivity.
The event will address best practice models in procurement, asset management, planning, collaboration, fulfilment, sourcing, contract and purchasing as well as logistics.
With less than 3 weeks left, don’t miss out and register your place today!
Expert speaker line-up includes:
• Nabilah Al-Tunisi, Manager Materials Planning & Systems Department, Saudi Aramco
• Magsud Ibrahimov, Manager, SOCAR
• Jonathan Shortis, VP Global Sector Development – Energy & Chemicals, DHL Supply Chain
• Brian Nixon, Chief Executive, Decom North Sea
• Malcolm Wilson, Subscriber Support Manager, Achilles
• Marco Busi, CEO and Head of Research, Carisma RCT
Visit www.supplychainperformance.co.uk for our conference programme and full speaker line-up.
Topics to be discussed include:
• Supply Chain Management at Saudi Aramco
• Maximising Profitability through supply chain performance – an overview
• Managing Maintenance, Repair and Operations for the Upstream & Downstream Oil & Gas industry
• Decommissioning Spend and Challenges in the Supply Chain
• Execution of transformation in supply chain management experiences & results
• Specialisation model in oil and gas is driving supply chain excellence and is a key success factor for upstream
Meet and network with registered attendees, including:
• Shell Global Solutions International
• Ernst & Young
• Aramco Overseas Company
• CMS Global
• Sasol Synfuels International
In association with the event, SMi will also deliver a post-conference workshop on 30th November: eBusiness in the Supply Chain – Impact of Effective Procurement, hosted by David Wallis, Europe, Africa, Middle & Far East Representative, OFS Portal.
For more information and to book your place at this unmissable event, please visit our website. Alternatively, contact Shilan Chandi at Tel: +44 (0) 207 827 6738 or Email: [email protected] to redeem this offer.
About SMI Group
Supply Chain Management in Oil & Gas is just one of the many conferences that are a part of the SMi Group portfolio.
The SMi Group is a world leader in business to business information. With nearly two decades in the business, thousands of senior executives from blue chip companies have already benefited from SMi’s highly targeted conferences, workshops and publications. For more information visit www.smi-online.co.uk
For further information contact:
Tel: 44 (0)20 7827 6738
Email: [email protected]