/EINPresswire.com/ SMi Group are delighted to announce its 2nd annual CBRN-E Asia Pacific conference and exhibition which will be held once again at the Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel in Singapore on the 22nd and 23rd February 2012.
Following on from the overwhelming success of the inaugural event earlier this year, CBRN-E Asia Pacific 2012 will bring together the largest gathering of high level government, military and CBRN-E experts within the Asia Pacific region and from across the world.
This must-attend event, in association with the US Embassy, will allow attendees to hear from a line-up of high level speakers, hear thought-provoking case studies of lessons learned and provide you with the latest medical innovations to counter a biological and radiological attack. Delegates will also have the chance to take part in two interactive workshops focusing on The Fukushima Nuclear Power Plant Incident and Bioterrorism Attacks on a Populated City in Asia.
Hear from key industry-leading speakers:
• Brigadier General (Ret’d) Ioannis Galatas, Medical CBRN Planner/Senior Asymmetric Threats Analyst, Greece (ex. Commandant, 2004 Olympic Hospital CBRN Response Unit)
• Brigadier (Ret’d) Rahul Bhonsle, Former Military Commander, Indian Armed Forces
• Colonel Francis Ng, Director of the Hazmat Division, Singapore Civil Defence Force
• Colonel Patrick Terrell, CBRN Defence Policy, Office of the Secretary of Defence, U.S. Department of Defense
• Lieutenant Colonel Bernd Allert, CBRN Training Specialist, WMD Non-Proliferation Centre, Emerging Security Challenges Division, NATO International Staff, Brussels
• Alane Andreozzi, Chief, Asia-Pacific Desk, Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA)
• Alan Nelson, CBRN Policy Division, Australian Department of Defence
Delegates will also be able to hear key presentations from: Singapore Armed Forces; International Centre for Political Violence and Terrorism Research (ICPVTR), Singapore; Ministry of Defence, South Korea; British Transport Police; National Institute of Hygiene and Epidmiology, Vietnam; International Cooperation and Assistance Division-OPCW; International Committee of the Red Cross ICRC); Japanese Government and many more.
CBRN-E Asia Pacific 2012 is set to be another outstanding event. Make sure you don’t miss out and secure your place today!
For full details and to register your place, visit www.cbrneasiapac.com.
Alternatively, contact Laura Green for more information at Tel: +65 664 990 95 or Email: [email protected]
—————————————– PRESS RELEASE ENDS —————————————-
About SMi Group
CBRN-E Asia Pacific is just one of the many conferences that are a part of the SMi Group portfolio.
The SMi Group is a world leader in business to business information. With nearly two decades in the business, thousands of senior executives from blue chip companies have already benefitted from SMi’s highly targeted conferences, workshops and publications.
For more information visit www.smi-online.co.uk
For further booking information, please contact:
Tel: +65 664 990 95
Email: [email protected]