/EINPresswire.com/ SMi’s Military Airlift: Rapid Reaction and Tanker Operations, now in its 12th year, is the largest bespoke Military Airlift conference in Europe, fully supported by the EATC and MCCE. The conference also receives high-level representation annually from across NATO and receives support from a broad but firm base of associated industry representatives.
Delegates will have the opportunity to hear from leading experts discussing topics including an assessment of NATO Air Transport Capability, air mobility challenges during Operation ODYSSEY DAWN, an update on the KC-46 Program and United Nations Movement Control Section (Logistics Support Division) scope of operations. SMi is also delighted and honoured to announce a special address by the Brazilian Air Force.
With only 2 more weeks to go, don’t miss this unique opportunity and register at www.military-airlift.com today!
Network with the following registered attendees, including:
• Lockheed Martin Aeronautics Company
• NATO C3 Agency
• United States Air Force
• Skylink Aviation and Logistics
• Miami Air International
• NATO Maintenance and Supply Agency
• Marshall Aerospace
• Canadian Air Force
• Royal Netherlands Air Force
• Swedish Land Warfare Centre
• National Air Cargo
• AAR Airlift Group
Hear from a leading line-up of key speakers:
• Major General Jochen Both, Commander, European Air Transport Command
• Major General (S) Christopher Bogdan, KC-46 PEO and Program Director, Aeronautical Systems Center, USAF
• Colonel Christian Schmidt, Director, Movement Coordination Centre Europe
• Colonel Bas Pellemans, Commanding Officer Eindhoven, RNLAF
• Colonel Jennifer Thompson, Chief AMCC, NATO SHAPE
• Gunnar Borch, General Manager, NATO Airlift Management Agency
• James Smith, Chief of Movement Control Section, United Nations
• Damien Allard, A400M Market Development Manager, Airbus Military
The conference will also feature an exclusive site visit to the European Air Transport Command and Movement Coordination Centre Europe facilities at Eindhoven Air Base on December 7th.
Visit http://www.military-airlift.com for more information or to register your place. Alternatively, contact Teri Arri at Tel: +44(0)207 827 6162 or Email: [email protected]
—————————————– PRESS RELEASE ENDS —————————————-
About SMi Group
Military Airlift: Rapid Reaction & Tanker Operations is just one of the many conferences that are a part of the SMi Group portfolio.
The SMi Group is a world leader in business to business information. With nearly two decades in the business, thousands of senior executives from blue chip companies have already benefitted from SMi’s highly targeted conferences, workshops and publications. For more information visit www.smi-online.co.uk
For further information, contact:
Tel: +44 (0) 207 827 6162
Email: [email protected]