/EINPresswire.com/ Washington, April 19, 2013 /EIN News/ EIN News, a leading media monitoring company, has added a new section to its IPO News website to provide 24-hour coverage of Epizyme’s IPO. For the latest news see:
– Epizyme IPO News – http://ipo.einnews.com/news/epizyme-ipo
– Sinopec Engineering Group IPO News – http://ipo.einnews.com/news/sinopec-engineering-group-ipo
– BRP IPO News – http://ipo.einnews.com/news/brp-ipo
About EIN News (http://www.einnews.com/)
EIN News has developed one of the world’s leading real time news indexing services. Its systems continuously scan the web, indexing news from thousands of worldwide sources. The data is then filtered according to specific needs, and the processes are supervised by a team of professional news editors.
Thousands of industry, government and private institutions rely on EIN News for their media monitoring needs. Combining both intelligent search technologies and the human element, EIN News delivers the most efficient, yet personalized media monitoring, news aggregation and syndication services on the market.
EIN News is positioned as the leading news index on the planet.
The company’s services include:
– EIN Presswire (http://www.einpresswire.com), a press release distribution service that reaches nearly 10 million people each year. Its archive contains over 200,000 press releases posted in the last 365 days.
– EIN World Conference Directory (http://events.einnews.com), a platform to list your business conference or other trade event online for free. The event listings are included in one of the world’s largest news indexes.
– Newsfeed Maker (www.newsfeedmaker.com), a syndication service that searches thousands of online sources and delivers results directly to the websites of its members. Users can manage up to 10 news feeds from one central location, its various formats make it accessible for every website or blog.
– Yicha (www.einnews.com/yicha), a state-of-the-art real-time news index.
– EIN Inbox Robot (www.inboxrobot.com), a newsletter service that searches thousands of online sources and delivers results directly to the email inbox of a user or a group of users.
For more information about EIN News:
Director of Corporate Development
EIN News (an IPD Group Service)
Tel: 202 657 5157