• About Us
  • Home
  • Privacy Policy
Thursday, May 21, 2026
No Result
View All Result
NEWSLETTER
WiredNewsEngine
  • Home
  • Entertainment
  • Health
  • Legal
  • Business
  • Featured
  • Privacy Policy
  • About Us
  • Home
  • Entertainment
  • Health
  • Legal
  • Business
  • Featured
  • Privacy Policy
  • About Us
No Result
View All Result
WiredNewsEngine
No Result
View All Result

Attorneys apologize for abuse lawsuit filed by former aspiring actor

by WebMaster
June 16, 2015
in Legal, Press Release
0

justicenewsflash.jpg

06/08/2015 // JusticeNewsFlash // (press release)

Hawaii – Lawyers who filed lawsuits against two Hollywood executives on behalf of a former aspiring actor have apologized for bringing forth the suits. As reported by the Associated Press (AP), attorney Jeffrey Herman of Boca Raton, Florida, issued letters offering apologies to Garth Ancier and David Neuman over accusations made in the lawsuits that they had abused Michael Egan over a decade ago.

The suits, which were filed in 2014, allege that Egan had been abused in California and Hawaii in 1999. The attorneys now say they do not believe the allegations. The suits were dismissed in June 2014.

Herman stated in letters sent separately to Ancier and Neuman, “Based on what I know now, I believe that I participated in making what I now know to be untrue and proveably false allegations against you.”

He further stated, “I deeply regret the pain, suffering and damage the lawsuits and publicity have caused you, and your family, friends and colleagues.”

Monetary compensation was also provided to the executives in an unspecified sum.

Ancier said of the recent apologies in a prepared statement, “”I said on day one this was all absolutely false and I'm certainly pleased that's now been admitted by the lawyers responsible for transforming absurd fabrications into a real-life nightmare for me.”

Media Information:

Address:
Phone: 866-598-1315
Url: http://JusticeNewsFlash.com/attorneys-apologize-for-abuse-lawsuit-filed-by-former-aspiring-actor_13307.html

The post Attorneys apologize for abuse lawsuit filed by former aspiring actor appeared first on JusticeNewsFlash.com.

WebMaster

WebMaster

Next Post

Justices agree to review Tyson Foods class action appeal

Categories

  • "Business"
  • Banking
  • Bollywood
  • Brand Partner Content
  • Business
  • Cancer
  • Current
  • Entertainment
  • Featured
  • Finance
  • Health
  • Hollywood
  • Legal
  • Press Release
  • Technology
  • World News
  • Home
  • Entertainment
  • Health
  • Legal
  • Business
  • Featured
  • Privacy Policy
  • About Us

No Result
View All Result