Dallas, 12/02/2015 /SubmitPressRelease123/
Industry’s First 24/5 Precious Metals Trading app Is Even More Powerful
ADDISON, TX (December 1, 2015) – The buying, selling and trading of precious metals just became even more powerful and convenient. Using leading edge technology, Dillon Gage Metals
has launched a Web application for FizTrade.com
, providing dealers with tools far beyond basic trading. The revolutionary Web app provides a custom trading experience along with business management tools, all via Android and Apple phones and tablets.
The launch of FizTrade’s mobile application comes at an opportune time for Dillon Gage Metals’ dealer network. According to the latest industry research, more consumers now get their digital information from mobile devices versus desktops in a ratio of approximately 60-40 percent. Another recent study shows that consumers’ expectation of a streamlined experience is quickly rising. The FizTrade mobile application enables our dealers to provide the best possible experience to help meet their clients’ expectations.
“Whether you’re at home, on vacation or otherwise disconnected from your computer or place of business, FizTrade dealers can now access all features of their account on their smartphone,” said Terry Hanlon, president of Dillon Gage Metals. “The launch of the FizTrade app goes hand-in-hand with our continued commitment to provide the very latest in technology for our global clients, giving dealers the power to conduct their business.”
Dealers who leverage the new FizTrade app will be able to:
• Access current market spot pricing and charts
• View the full product catalog with the dealer’s Dillon Gage Metals pricing
• Set quantity price levels and product pricing for retail customers
• Access detailed personal history of all previous trades with Dillon Gage Metals
• Track shipments via carrier tracking numbers
• Provide personalized shipping instructions for drop-shipping to customers
• View account balances
• Set target price alerts for gold, silver, platinum and palladium
“This is just the beginning. In the next release of FizTrade mobile, we will provide white labeled mobile for our dealers to relay to their customers,” says John Humphrey, executive vice president of the Digital Metals Division. “Imagine being able to deploy real-time mobile e-commerce to your client base from a white labeled solution! This levels the playing field for small to midsized dealers.”
In addition to the mobile application, FizTrade.com has undergone key enhancements to their website landing page, designed to deliver critical industry-related information as quickly as possible. On a single page, clients are now provided with a snapshot of all features related to precious metals trading with an emphasis on the most recent spot prices and information available. In addition, FizTrade.com has highlighted their series of quick and easy video tutorials, designed to foster understanding and ease of use.
FizTrade.com is the world’s leading precious metals trading and technology services platform. To access the FizTrade mobile web application, account holders can simply launch m.FizTrade.com. For more information, please visit FizTrade.com or call (800) 375-4653.
About Dillon Gage Metals
Dillon Gage Inc. of Dallas (DillonGage.com), founded in 1976, companies include:
• Dillon Gage Metals (www.DillonGage.com/Metals), one of the world’s largest precious metals wholesale trading firms. The firm is an authorized purchaser for all major world mints and maintains inventory in over 20 countries around the world. 800-375-4653
• FizTrade Online Trading (www.FizTrade.com) offers real-time bid/ask trading platform for gold, silver, platinum and palladium. 800-375-4653
• Digital Metals (www.DigitalMetals.com) delivers advanced tools and technologies that enable market participants to be more successful in their businesses. Digital Metals offers cloud-based solutions for the physical precious metals marketplace built upon the Digital Metals Platform. 866-494-3577
• Dillon Gage Refining (www.dillongage.com/refining/why-dg), professional assayers and refiners of precious metal scrap, from low grade to karat scrap. Stone removal services and diamond experts on staff. 888-436-3489
• International Depository Services Group with locations in Delaware, USA (www.ids-delaware.com; 888-322-2431), and Ontario, Canada (www.idsofcanada.com; 855-362-2431), offers secure, efficient and insured precious metals and certified coin depositories that focus of custom business logistics solutions which include storage, fulfillment, inventory managements and many other value added services.
Senior Account Manager
Social Media Tags:Dillon Gage Metals, Precious Metals, Digital Metals International Depository Services of Delaware, International Depository Services of Canada, Diamond State Depository, FizTrade, Metal depository
Newsroom powered by Online Press Release Distribution – SubmitMyPressRelease.com
Like Us on Facebook