Dallas, 08/16/2016 /SubmitPressRelease123/
Pocket Change USA Mobile App to be Discussed with Host Tony D’Urso
Ken Goodgames, CEO of Transformance Inc.
, a Dallas-based nonprofit dedicated to creating an integrated services delivery model for economic empowerment, is set to appear on Tony D’Urso’s nationwide Revenue Chat Radio show on Thursday, Aug. 18.
Broadcast twice each week, host Tony D’Urso provides listeners with one-on-one discussions involving sales, marketing and leadership with prominent civic and business leaders.
Goodgames and D’Urso will discuss Transformance’s Pocket Change USA mobile app. The interview will be taped for broadcast on D’Urso’s popular podcast series, which has hundreds of thousands of downloads.
“I’m looking forward to appearing on the Revenue Chat Radio with Tony D’Urso,” stated Goodgames. “Tony is a self-made man and a true American success story. We’re anxious to share with his listeners the story of Pocket Change USA, a mobile app that’s bringing financial literacy to people’s fingertips.”
Several of D’Urso’s previous guests on Revenue Chat Radio include best-selling authors, television personalities, and leading sales consultant professionals. The show bills itself as a premier outlet for hearing actionable advice and insights from people from all walks of life who have made it to the top.
About Transformance Inc.
In 2015, the agency will have delivered more than 125,000 consumer interactions through financial coaching, outreach and education. In 2016, the agency expects to serve up to 1 million low and moderate income families with transformative financial learning solutions accessible online and through a new mobile app.
Since its founding in 1974 as Consumer Credit Counseling Service of Greater Dallas, the agency has empowered clients to overcome adversity and attain their financial goals. Services include credit/budget counseling, financial education, housing counseling, individual debt management and bankruptcy counseling. Transformance provides the following programs and services:
• Provides a national nonprofit resource dedicated to confidential and professional counseling to assist financially distressed or economically vulnerable families
• Develops and fosters community educational programs on family money management, budgeting and the wise use of money and credit
• Develops and maintains a positive working relationship with the credit community, employee assistance programs, professional counselors and community-based social service agencies
• Provides opportunities for economic empowerment of low and moderate income families and with a particular focus on at-risk communities such as seniors, military families, veterans, communities of color and single, female-headed households
• Enables good financial knowledge early in life through its focus on education of students (K -12) and their parents through agency strategic partnerships
Transformance Inc. is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit founded in 1974 and is a United Way Service Provider as well as a HUD-approved multistate housing counseling and education organization. The agency is formally accredited every four years by the Council on Accreditation for Children and Families (COA) to ensure compliance with top industry standards and best practices. The agency has its headquarters in Dallas, Texas, with satellite offices in Arlington; Austin; Amarillo and Ardmore, Oklahoma.
Transformance Media Contact:
Senior Account Manager
Social Media Tags:Transformance, Tony D’Urso, Radio, Revenue, Pocket Change USA
Newsroom powered by Online Press Release Distribution – SubmitMyPressRelease.com
Like Us on Facebook