/EIN News/20th World Oil Forum 2009
An annual business networking Event
“”World Economy In Crisis: Implications & Impacts for Companies & Governments
Hear from 35+ high-level Company and Government speakers & network with key industry executives
13-15 July 2009, InterContinental Park Lane Hotel, London
Includes: Separately Bookable Events:
* 13 July : World Oil Future: Strategy Briefing – Registration: GBP 995
* 14-15th July : World Oil Forum – Registration GBP 995
* Combined delegate fee for both events above: GBP 1495
* 14 July: PetroAfricanus Dinner – Registration Fees GBP 250
Organised & Hosted By: Global Pacific & Partners
Date: 13-15 July 2009
Book Online: http://www.petro21.com/events/index.cfm?id=459
Contact: Babette van Gessel: [email protected] or [email protected]
Registration Fees: All fees exclude UK Vat at 15%
Dinner Guest Speaker: Salah Wahbi, General Manager, Sudapet, Sudan – DINNER PLACEMENTS LIMITED
Sponsor & Display Opportunities: Contact [email protected]
The 20th World Oil Forum is a flagship program in the Global Pacific & Partners worldwide event portfolio designed for leading oil and gas executives from around the world. This unique and landmark 20th World Oil Forum focuses on critical world oil/gas matters, shifting geopolitics in energy, and the key strategy, commercial and business devleopment issues impacting future exploration and development for corporate players and State oil companies involved in the developing worlds of Africa, Asia, Latin America, MidEast and Russia.
With Focus On
* US Perspectives
* Europe’s Energy Mix & Future Strategy
* Security of Oil/Energy Supply
* Russia In World Context
* World Oil’s Golden Triangle: Supply/Markets/Finance
* Corporate Players, Worldwide Assets & Strategy
* Exploration & Acquisitions Worldwide
* Leading International Independents
* Global Oil & Gas Giants
* Key Country Presentations: Brazil, India, Iran, Sudan, Colombia
* Sourcing Capital Amidst World Economic Crisis
* Maintaining Competitive Edge
* Emerging & Dramatic Change In The World Energy Future
* Transatlantic Dialogue & Cooperation on Energy Policy
* Consolidations Reshaping Oil Portfolios
* Dr Duncan Clarke, Chairman & CEO, Global Pacific & Partners
* Al Hegburg, Deputy Assistant, Secretary, US Department of Energy, USA
* Jean-Arnold Vinois, Head of Energy Policy & Security Division, European Commission, Brussels
* Slavtcho Neykov, Director, Energy Community Secretariat, Vienna, Austria
* Peter van Leeuwen, Special Representative Energy Security, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, The Netherlands
* Robert Amsterdam, Founding Partner, Amsterdam & Peroff
* Farzam Kamalabadi, Chairman & President, Future Trends Int’l Corp (China)
* Ivan Sandrea, Vice President, International E&P Strategy, StatoilHydro
* Zoltán Áldott, Executive Vice President, Exploration & Production, MOL
* Jim Pearce, COO, Addax Petroleum
* Dr Mike Watts, Director, Exploration & New Business, Cairn Energy PLC
* Nelson Narciso, Director, ANP, Brazil
* VK Sibal, Director General, DGH India
* Salah Hassan Wahbi, President, Sudapet, Khartoum, Sudan
* Dr Armando Zamora, Director General, ANH, Colombia
* Joseph PILI-PILI Mawezi, Directeur Chef des Services des Projects, Ministere, DRC
* Mehdi Varzi, President, Varzi Energy
* Cindy Gray, Senior Manager, Global Resources-Oil & Gas, Toronto Stock Exchange
* Andrew Moorfield, MD & Head of Oil, Gas and Energy, Lloyds TSB
* Lance Crist, Senior Manager, International Finance Corporation, Washington DC
* Christopher Moyes, President, Moyes & CO, Houston, USA
* Bert van der Toorn, Managing Director; Head Natural Resources; Asia; Structured Finance, ING Wholesale Bank
* David Lyons, Founding Partner, Capital Partners Worldwide
* Bijan Khajehpour, Chairman, Atieh Group, Iran
* David Fyfe, Head of Division, Oil Industry & Markets Division, International Energy Agency, France
* Peter Odell, Professor Emeritus, Erasmus University, Rotterdam (OPEC Award 2006) & Author, UK
* Dr Lindsay Parson, Project Leader, National Oceanography Centre, UK
* Dr Sarah Wykes, Researcher, Heinrich-Böll-Foundation, Berlin, Germany
* Jeffrey Waterous, Chairman, Global Union Energy Ventures, Istanbul, Turkey
* Graham Sadler, Managing Director, Petroleum Services, Deloitte & Touche, UK
* António Costa Silva, Chairman of Management Commission, PARTEX Oil & Gas, Lisbon
* Galib Virani, Head of Acquisitions & Investor Relations, Afren, London, UK
* Senior Executive, Genting Oil & Gas,Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
* Jeff Hume, Chief Executive Officer, East Africa Exploration Ltd, London & Dubai
* Dr Ray Shaw, Managing Director, Bandanna Energy, Sydney, Australia
* Richard Schmitt, President, Africa Oil Corporation
We hope to see you there,
Babette van Gessel
Group Managing Director
Global Pacific & Partners
About Global Pacific & Partners
Global Pacific & Partners is a leading firm inside the world upstream industry, established for over three decades with unique track record.
We operate a global suite of top-quality annual management events on Africa, Asia, Latin America, MidEast, Europe, and National Oil Companies, and provide high-level strategy research with seasoned advisory practice, allied to worldwide in-depth strategy briefings, international executive club networks, with online services, including daily oil and gas news for oil and gas executives on Six Continents.
Our long-established international portfolio and reputation is built on an unmatched 20-year track record across the world for top quality management events focused on the global upstream industry.
We have hosted over 5,000 leading speakers including 1,500+ from Governments and state oil companies. More than 25,000 delegates have participated in our world-class events, with over 500 entities as exhibitors.
Companies benefit from our e-conference online delivery systems, top-of-range and quality-managed events, and an enlarging blue-chip clientele.
Our relationships are based on close connections built with leading world national oil companies and senior executives from super-majors and worldwide independents in Africa, Asia, Latin America, MidEast, Europe and North America. We have executed Roadshows for Governments and National Oil Companies for over a decade, these conducted in world oil capitals, to market acreage, assets and investment potential.
The Global Pacific & Partners brand is widely-recognised and valued worldwide by corporate sponsors, exhibitors, delegates and institutions for quality and seamless delivery as well as superior networking opportunities, plus social functions. Our Annual Awards Programs at Conferences, recognising over 100 companies and individuals for excellence in the world industry, have functioned for over 10 years.
Our worldwide annual suite of strategy briefings with a 20-year track record provides global-regional in-depth coverage of six continents, with over 2,500 participants to date in 100+ briefings, while around 300 delegates now attend these events annually.
You may also access online our World Strategy Online internet service. Fundamental research built on a global knowledge-base underpins these Presentations made by Dr Duncan Clarke, an authority on the world upstream industry with 30 years experience inside the oil game.
Numerous companies and state bodies have been clients of our in-house strategy briefings conducted worldwide for two decades.