Atten: Lean Six Sigma Consultants and Organizations
/EIN News/ Business901 introduces Marketing your Black Belt, a seminar for Lean Six Sigma Consultants and Organizations. This seminar will specifically address issues such as customer acquisition, retention and how you effectively communicate and collaborate with them. Joe Dager, a Lean Six Sigma Black Belt and authorized Duct Tape Marketing Coach will be presenting the seminar. If you are interested in participating, you can find out more at http://MarketingYourBlackBelt.com.
“I believe that Lean Six Sigma Consulting has the greatest opportunity ever and in my terms, opportunity = NEED. What we need is the greatest transformation of efficiencies from know-how to implementation, and I think Lean Six Sigma is ideally suited to fulfill that need,” says Dager. “The Duct Tape Marketing principles that will be discussed are defined as getting someone with a need to know, like, trust and refer you.”
Marketing your Black Belt is a 30-minute webinar based specifically on addressing these issues:
1. Customer Acquisition: The process of finding new customers is expensive.
2. Marketing: Advertising is expensive, and you may not have the specialized skills or time to create sophisticated websites or professional-looking marketing materials.
3. Customer Retention: It is hard to stretch limited resources in order to spend time with existing customers while trying to acquire new ones.
4. Communication & Collaboration: Your customers need to be able to stay in touch with you from anywhere.
5. Covering All Aspects Of Marketing: You don’t have time to become an expert in every role required to market your business.
So, who will benefit . . .
• If you want to take your company to the next level.
• If you can’t seem to get your marketing unstuck.
• If you simply know that your organization could do better.
• If you are just starting your organization.
Dager also added, “This program is designed to give Lean Six Sigma practitioners a simple, effective,affordable and measurable approach to marketing. The question I ask many black belts: How Good are you at Marketing Yourself?”
About Joe Dager: Joe is the owner of http://Business901.com, a progressive company providing direction in areas such as Lean Six Sigma marketing and organized referral marketing. His experience includes numerous start-ups, several turnarounds in variety of industries to include manufacturing, retail, and professional services to include marketing.